Tuesday, November 4, 2008

P is for Possibilities

a
b
c

It's time again For ABC Wednesday. If you aren't participating in ABC Wednesday, you are missing out on a lot of fun.

This week the letter is P. Usually the ABC Wednesday word is a noun, but this week I have chosen to use a concept. P is for Possibilities.

While I was playing with Flickr Toys I used the Motivator Tool. I made the following poster using a picture of my granddaughter.

Possibilities

Possibilities are everywhere. Each one of us is dealt a hand. We are in control of the possibilities.

Playing Cards

Our outlook on life is determined by how big our view of the world is. Our view hinges on the size of the window we see the world through. How big is your view. What are the possibilities? Does your window on the world look like this?

Window

Or does it look like this?

Impressive View

I hope that you have a magnificent view of the world, and that you can see that the possibilities are endless. If we would all determine to never limit our imagination, to open our eyes to the possibilities all around us, the results would be amazing!

Amazing

ABC WED

18 comments:

  1. The best comment I have seen today to the presidential election in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great sequence and different.
    On our hostess' behalf allow me to thank you for contributing and helping make ABC Wednesday a success for all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your POST today on POSSIBILITIES is PATENTLY PROFOUND! Excellent! Loved this...

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was feeling a little out of sorts today... your post cheered me up. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though it is snowing outside, and it's cold and miserable... your post warmed my heart and I smiled. =)


    Mountain Retreat- Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever post for the letter P.
    I love the picture of your Granddaughter reaching for the door.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have poasted a very thought provoking post.

    Bear((( )))

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a positive, inspiring post! Right now my life is being overturned because I have to move. But I am hoping the new rental place for my partner and I begins a whole new joy for us both! Thanks for reminding me to keep the window big and wide open in spite of all those boxes I must pack!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful post! Truly inspiring. Your post has set me thinking about the many possibilities of life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a clever and original viewpoint on the letter P!

    Philosophy comes free! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent post! Loved the window analogy ;0)

    http://nineacresphotoclasses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, thanks for the link to the Flickr -- Big Huge Labs.com thing... Very cool stuff over there...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the baby playing cards! (Or at least that is what it looks like.)

    Have a great day in Ark.

    ReplyDelete
  14. An inspirational post! Great poster too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I still love the photo of your grandaughter at the door, the first photo. Children represent all of the possibilities and hope for the world.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good use of "P" Richies. I really like your poster. You might be interested in "The Art of Possibility" by Rosemund Stone Zander and Benjamin Zander. An intriguing book.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful post! So well said! Life is full of possibilities! LOVE the poster of your Grandaughter. SO cute : )! I love your blog. You are always a blessing to me!

    ReplyDelete