Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wanted

Wanted

Gina is in Denver visiting with her sisters until Wednesday. The weather here has been wet and dreary and overall depressing. I am hoping the sun will come out later today. The weatherman has given us a chance of partly cloudy weather later today. Since Sunday is the day that Gina and I usually do something together, I guess I'm just a bit blue. Maybe listening to The Beatles might cheer me up.


VIDEO - AND I LOVE HER - THE BEATLES

I know that Gina and her sisters are having a good time because they sent me pictures. Maybe they are having too good a time.

Berta Acting Out
BERTA ACTING OUT

Sisters
SISTERS WITH THEIR COOKIE BOUQUET

Sisters 2
TROUBLE TIMES FOUR

I'm happy that Gina gets to spend this time with her family, but I an sure looking forward to Wednesday when we will once again be Happy Together.

4 comments:

  1. You're a sweet, nice husband, Richard! I think the "Wanted" poster says it all -- but *only* a million dollars? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a sweet hubby! That post made me miss my three sisters. How wonderful that your dear Gina had the chance to spend that time with her sisters. Seeing those smiles must make a few lonley days well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people think that, after years of marriage, love fades. Which is not true. I feel the same thing, as you do, when my wife goes away for a few days. And yet, I know she will come back. But the days without her are like lost days. I am sure that you will make up for it when Gina is back. Just, as I always do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so happy together and now I am missing my sister. And your post reflects so much of love you have for her. It was a pleasure reading it.:)

    ReplyDelete