The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervade amongst different cultures and beliefs.
The Blog contents inspire; strive to encourage and offer solutions.There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Cultures and Sciences and Beliefs.
The Blog is refreshing and creative.The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to follow the following steps :
1. Create a post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige award.
2. Display the award conditions on the post.
3. Write a short article about what this blog has thus far achieved - preferrably citing a post to support.
4. The blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
5. The blogger must display the Award on their blog.
I would like to pass this award on to the following bloggers
Click on the photo above to purchase my book, The Little Things. $3.58 for the paperback and $0.99 for the kindle version
I was born in 1956 in Madison, Tennessee, while my parents were attending Madison College. I grew up along the Front Range in Colorado, attending schools in Longmont, Brighton, Boulder and Loveland, Colorado. Two years after graduating from Campion Academy, I married my sweetheart, Regina. We lived in Loveland, Colorado for six years before moving to Mena in western Arkansas.
I love the people of Mena and the friendly easy going way of life here. I have owned and operated my own business since moving to Mena. I enjoy the natural beauty of western Arkansas and being out of doors.
My newspaper column in The Mena Star, An Arkie’s Faith, premiered on January 7, 2016. In March 2017, I published my first book, titled An Arkie's Faith, using articles from the column.