Saturday, January 17, 2009
Rottlady of Lovin' and Livin' Life in the Ozarks has given me the Noblesse Oblige award. Thank you Rottlady for the honor
The rules are :
The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervade amongst different cultures and beliefs.
The Blog contents inspire; strive to encourage and offer solutions.There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Cultures and Sciences and Beliefs.
The Blog is refreshing and creative.The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to follow the following steps :
1. Create a post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige award.
2. Display the award conditions on the post.
3. Write a short article about what this blog has thus far achieved - preferrably citing a post to support.
4. The blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
5. The blogger must display the Award on their blog.
I would like to pass this award on to the following bloggers
It's me..just me 'N' us
One Day In Hania
Jerusalem Hills Daily Photo
And last but not least
Please check them out. Each one of these blogs are interesting windows into different parts of the world.
I am very involved in my local Relay For Life. You can view my Relay For Life Blog here.