Sunday, June 18, 2017

My Daddy


Today is Daddy's 62nd Father's Day.  I know because I have been around for every one of them.  I have spent most of my life working along side my Daddy.  Here is proof.  I learned the auto body trade very young.

How Long Have I Been Sanding

Through the years some of the things that I have learned from my Daddy are the importance of having God in your life, and how to work.  Here are some photos of Daddy working through the years.


















30 Model A








Happy Daddy's day.  Some people have fathers, but I have always had a Daddy.











































2 comments:

  1. Precious! Now my eyes are leaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best man on Earth next to my father. I love you so much grandpa and God made you such a special person. This has me crying, I loved it! -Tricia

    ReplyDelete