Thursday, November 13, 2008
This week I received this award from Scrappy Girl. I really appreciate it, especially since I have only been blogging for a little over 2 months.
The rules of the Brillante weblog award: Put the Brillante logo on your blog, add a link to the person who awarded you, nominate at least 7 other blogs, add links to those blogs on yours, leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
This gives me a chance to share with you some of the blogs that I have been blessed by.
1. Tony Rath. Tony's blog is a photography blog from my favorite place in the world, Belize. His photography is exceptional, and I look forward to each post.
2. Flat Tony. Tony is from Tasmania, Australia, and I really like his outlook on life, and the fact that he is from Australia. Flat Tony's alter ego visited here in Arkansas. You can read about his visit here.
3. Scrapnqueen. Talena's blog was the first blog that I read, shown to me by her proud mother. I had heard of blogging, but didn't really know what it was all about. This is the blog that inspired me to start one of my own.
4. Rocky Mountain Girl. Michele has some of the most beautiful photography you will ever see on her blog. She lives in British Columbia, and is very good at showing you the world she lives in. She has health problems, and is on my prayer list. She also has a more personal blog called Butterflies and Purple Lavender .
5. Dina. Her blog, Jerusalem Hills Daily Photo is one of the most informative blogs you will ever read. I have really enjoyed her descriptions of life in Israel, and her wonderful explanations of Jewish traditions and culture.
6. Ivar Ivrig. Ivar lives in Norway, and is one of the best photographers I have seen. His perspectives, and his use of color and composition are absolutely wonderful. I look forward to his posts. He provides his viewers with a window into his world.
7. Rebeckah. Her blog is titled Life With Kaishon . Kaishon is her son, and she is passionate about him. You can tell from her blog that she loves God, and those around her.
Here is a little something extra.
The Grant Adventure. My son-in-law recently started a blog that I'm sure you will enjoy. I know I have.