Thursday, September 18, 2008

Skittles



Sometimes you see something that just makes you ask "what is that about". We were going into a Chili's in Texarkana when i spotted this car in the parking lot. I just happened to have my camera in my pocket so I snapped a couple of pictures

Skittles

Skittles are rather like little bits of Starburst covered in a candy shell.
They aren't my favorite. If I am going to eat candy, I want it to be chocolate. Skittles were first introduced in 1974 in England and parts of Europe. They spread to the US as an import for a while and then in 1981 Mars began making them in the States.


Skittles Nutrition Facts

Serving Size: 1 pack
Amount per Serving

* Calories 240 Calories from Fat 25

% Daily Value *

* Total Fat 2.5g 4%
* Saturated Fat 0g 0%
* Cholesterol 0mg 0%
* Sodium 10mg 0%
* Total Carbohydrate 54g 18%
* Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
* Sugars 45g
* Protein 0g 0%

Est. Percent of Calories from:
Fat 9.4% Carbs 90.0%
Protein 0.0%

Shouldn't there have to be some nutrition before you could have nutrition facts?

No comments:

Post a Comment