Saturday, May 18, 2013

Disney Princesses


Earlier this year, my daughter and son-in-law invited us to vacation with them at Disney World.  It didn't take us long to say yes to the idea of spending a week at Disney World with our grand daughters. We had a wonderful time even though it wore us "old people" out.  

We stayed at the Swan Hotel which is on the lagoon just outside of Epcot Center.  It was just a short boat ride to Epcot Center and Hollywood Studios.  The hotel was lovely, and with the Disney transportation made getting to the parks very easy.



My daughter had purchased princess dresses for my granddaughters, so they went to the parks as princesses.   






While these little princesses were at Disney, one of their favorite things to do was to meet the characters and get their autographs.  














The little princesses had a great time and I sure had a lot of fun being there with them.  

Oh reality, it's not for me
And it makes me laugh
Oh, fantasy world and Disney girls
I'm coming back

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day you and your princesses had, the pictures are great, I have enjoyed your post very much!

    ReplyDelete