Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Is For Ice


It's time again For ABC Wednesday. If you aren't participating in ABC Wednesday, you are missing out on a lot of fun. This week the letter is "I". I is for ice. Here are some ice photos to cool you down a bit.

Ice Ice

Winter Rocker

Icy Fence

Stone Cold Picnic

Icy Landscape

Ice Lace

Ice 2

Lace

Ice 3

Winter View

As beautiful as ice can be, I am ready to put the ice behind me for another year and look forward to spring.

11 comments:

  1. Chilling! Really!! They are beautiful, I especially like the rocking chair although I wouldn't want to rock in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great ice pictures. I love the rocking chair and the little icicles hanging from the railing. We have lots of snow and ice where I am too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some good icy ones. I like the rocking chair best. It just seems so out of place to be covered in ice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice is so beautiful. Nature's diamonds : ). Brilliant I : ).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fine photos. Lovely views. I, too, am ready for something besides snow and ice. Beautiful, but...enough is enough. Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure have a lot of icicles. They are all beautifully photographed. Hope it is getting warmer for you now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you do have cold winters there, don't you? I wouldn't want to sit in that chair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. why i love how beautiful Ice is, I whole heartedly agree I can't wait for summer or atleast a little more spring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brrrrrr! You made me shiver with those pics.. but they are so beautiful, how could I complain! Great post x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful! I am always fasinated by how ice forms in so many different ways. I love the rocking chair. Don't think I would set my hind end on that cold ice but it does make for a beautiful and thoughful picture to look at.

    ReplyDelete

Nobody's Perfect

Nobody's Perfect  by Richard Lawry  We look beneath the surface For every scar and stain We measure one another And call our judgment fa...