Monday, February 9, 2009

Silly


This is my entry in a neat meme called I Heart Faces. Click on this button to check it out




The theme for this weeks I love faces contest is silly. This photo was taken at a church youth group Christmas party. I caught Erik playing with his food.

Cookie Erik



I guess the theme for my posts this week could be silly at church. This photo is a shot of my good friend Dave Wiebe while he was helping with Vacation Bible School. The kids loved him.

Hey Pancho

Taake time this week to be a little silly. Take time for a smile and be happy.

11 comments:

  1. Cute silly photos! I took one the other day for my profile pic in March...I have on shamrock glasses and a St. Patty's Day feathery crown. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh,I want chocolate chips for eyes. And the Senor is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...I'm thinking I need to be photographer at this year's VBS. If your pictures are any indication, I could get some real treasures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pictures! I Llove the cookie over the eyes. Brilliant choice for silly! And your friend looks like he would be GREAT at things like Bible School and Sunday School. I want to be in his class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just great! I love to clown around with photos. I read a quote somewhere that went, 'Life is too short to be taken seriously.' How true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fun theme and both of your subjects look like they are having too much fun being silly! :)

    ~Angie
    co-founder of I ♥ Faces

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are funny! Most definitely silly! You have such a fantastic eye!
    I must learn from you.
    * takes notes *

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK. We should all quit now. Dave wins!!

    ReplyDelete