Monday, February 9, 2009

Silly


This is my entry in a neat meme called I Heart Faces. Click on this button to check it out




The theme for this weeks I love faces contest is silly. This photo was taken at a church youth group Christmas party. I caught Erik playing with his food.

Cookie Erik



I guess the theme for my posts this week could be silly at church. This photo is a shot of my good friend Dave Wiebe while he was helping with Vacation Bible School. The kids loved him.

Hey Pancho

Taake time this week to be a little silly. Take time for a smile and be happy.

11 comments:

  1. Cute silly photos! I took one the other day for my profile pic in March...I have on shamrock glasses and a St. Patty's Day feathery crown. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh,I want chocolate chips for eyes. And the Senor is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...I'm thinking I need to be photographer at this year's VBS. If your pictures are any indication, I could get some real treasures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pictures! I Llove the cookie over the eyes. Brilliant choice for silly! And your friend looks like he would be GREAT at things like Bible School and Sunday School. I want to be in his class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just great! I love to clown around with photos. I read a quote somewhere that went, 'Life is too short to be taken seriously.' How true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fun theme and both of your subjects look like they are having too much fun being silly! :)

    ~Angie
    co-founder of I ♥ Faces

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are funny! Most definitely silly! You have such a fantastic eye!
    I must learn from you.
    * takes notes *

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK. We should all quit now. Dave wins!!

    ReplyDelete

Nobody's Perfect

Nobody's Perfect  by Richard Lawry  We look beneath the surface For every scar and stain We measure one another And call our judgment fa...