Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wonder


This is my entry in a neat meme called I Heart Faces. Click on this button to check it out




The theme for this weeks I love faces contest is wonder.

Wow, I'm a big sister now!
AUTUMN IS AMAZED

When her sister Rebekah was born, Autumn and I spent a lot of time walking in the hospital. She liked to walk from her Momma's room out to the elevators. Next to the elevators there was a big picture window with a ledge big enough for her to sit on. She loved to be able to look out of the window and watch the world go by from such a high vantage point. This picture was taken while she was looking out of the window.

11 comments:

  1. Great photo! I love the whispy hair and the light coming through the window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I wonder what she was looking at? Great capture with the sun shining on her face. What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this picture Richie! She is so pretty. Love the sunlight streaming in. Love that you had these special moments with your precious little grandaughter. She is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the stories that go along with the pictures this week. Such a cute little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent photo, Richard. She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely perfect! Love the light shining on her face & the story that goes with it, beautiful!

    Hugs & Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't believe it Richie : ). I just couldn't believe it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful photo... I just love the innocence in her expression... so sincere, so pure! A wonderful photo indeed!

    ReplyDelete